Welcome to the Carroll County Bureau of Purchasing. The Purchasing Bureau is a unit of the Office of the Comptroller. The County's Chief Procurement Officer, Michael Myers, CPPO is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Bureau, as well as the enforcement of the County's Purchasing Policy, as adopted on September 3, 1992, in Resolution # 258-92.
To achieve the highest standard of professional public procurement.
The Bureau of Purchasing provides professional procurement support that ensures integrity and fairness for solicitation,
vendor selection, negotiation, award, contract management, and disposal of surplus property for the benefit of Carroll
County agencies by
- Providing a fair and transparent procurement process
- Maximizing competition
- Obtaining optimum value for each tax dollar spent
- Maintaining integrity and professionalism in all interactions
- Providing exceptional customer service
The Bureau of Purchasing believes in:
- maintaining our fiduciary trust
- providing exceptional customer service
- maintaining the highest level of professionalism
- creating policies and procedures that provide transparency, fairness and integrity
- adding value to all transactions
Michael Myers, CPPB, Chief
Mary Moser, Associate Buyer
Cindy Miller, Senior Buyer
Lory Hierstetter, Office Associate IV
Maureen C. Dunn, CPPB, Buyer
The NIGP Commodity/Services Code displayed here is copyrighted material that is to be used for reference purposes only. All Rights Reserved. This material is for this Agency's use only and may not be downloaded without a license from Periscope Holdings, Inc.